A friend of mine is looking for an eCommerce Supervisor. The position is based in Quezon City, Philippines. Here’s the job description:
The ecommerce web supervisor will be responsible for but not limited to implementing and coordinating eCommerce operational plans and Internet marketing programs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of ongoing developments of the company’s website
- To create secure data transfer between web and internal systems.
- Ensure all information available online is current and updated
- Coordination with functional teams and partners
- Development and management of website system
- Knowledgeable of database interfaces using Microsoft .NET technologies and support eBusiness development.
- Train staff to use all new developments and applications identifying time constraints, gathering key resources and conveying needs and requirements in plain English.
- To monitor web server and website technical performance.
- Reporting to senior management on a monthly basis, detailing current web usage and forthcoming developments
- Proven experience in handling enterprise level websites.
- Experience of leading a web development team.
- Knowledge of .NET based technologies
- Database knowledge
- Knowledgeable in SEO, SEM
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Consumer-oriented and self-starter
- 3+ experience in an Internet or E-commerce company
If you’re interested, please email your resume at regnard (at) raquedan.com with the subject line “eCommerce Supervisor”. đź™‚