I’d like to the the bloggers who participated in the Blogger Round Table in our Winning Internet Marketing Strategies and Tactics sessions.
The Blogger Round Table is intended to give the class participants (MBA students and Media Strategists on different sessions) a glimpse of how professional and hobbyist bloggers work and give an idea how internet marketers can engage bloggers properly.
Like I’ve mentioned, we had two sessions and we had to find several bloggers who would be available at odd hours (one in the morning and one in the afternoon.) Again, my deepest thanks to the following bloggers:
- Noemi Dado of Touched by an Angel
- Jonas Diego of The Comic Blurb
- Jane Uymatiao of Here’s to Life
- Jonel Uy of Let’s Go Sago
- Fritz Tentativa of Fritzified
- Melo Villareal of Out of Town Blog
- Coy Caballes of CokskiBlue
- Karla Redor of Rockers World
- Aileen Apolo of An Apple A Day
- Juned Sonido of Baratillo