Thanks to the very good reception to the Corporate Blogging seminar I organized last March 7, 2008, I have been encouraged to do a follow-up to my project for one of my classes in the Asian Institute of Management (AIM).
The last event, “Corporate Communications 2.0: Corporate Blogging” was able to raise PhP 19,500 and all proceeds went to the GILAS Project of the Ayala Foundation. I have been informed that this amount will be used to provide internet connection for one year to a public school in the rural areas. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank those who supported the past seminar.
The upcoming seminar is entitled “Corporate Blogging & Online Reputation Management Seminar,” a series of talks from industry experts that focuses on blogging and improving a company’s online presence.
To give everyone an idea, the Corporate Blogging & Online Reputation Management Seminar is primarily intended for:
- Business executives who recognize the promise of blogs for viral marketing and public relations
- Managers who want to improve their organization’s online presence and findability on the web
- Professionals who are interested to learn how blogging and search engine optimization works
The seminar will be on April 11, 2008 at the SGV Conference Rooms at the Asian Institute of Management, Makati City. The seminar fee is PhP 500.00. (All proceeds of the event will still go to the GILAS Project of the Ayala Foundation.) Interested parties may pre-register online at http://cborm.eventbrite.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Agenda:
- 8:30am: Registration
- 9:00am: Corporate Blogging: What, Who, When, Why and How – Jayvee Fernandez of the BlogBank
- 10:00am: Corporate Blogging in Practice – Andrian Lee of AsiaPay
- 11:00am: Open Forum on Corporate Blogging
- 12:00pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00pm: Online Reputation Management Primer – Dustin Andaya of Island Rose
- 2:00pm: Basic Search Engine Optimization in Action – Hans Koch of Syndeo Media
- 3:00pm: Open Forum on Online Reputation Management
This event is also supported by Digital Filipino.
I would again appreciate it if you would help spread the word to your friends and colleagues who would greatly benefit from this event or who would be very interested in attending. 🙂
Thank you very much! 😀