Just a quick one: I have three job postings from friends who are looking to fill various positions
- MySQL DBA/Consultant – This is a project-based consultancy to manage several tables and fix table structure. Must be very familiar with JOIN operations.
- Marketing Researcher– A social media consulting start-up is looking for someone who’s comfortable with the web, crunching market data, and knows her statistical analysis for market research. Preferably a Psychology, Sociology, or Statistics major and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Marketing/Accounts Associate – From the same firm in #2, my friend would also like to get someone who is web-savvy, likes social media, and finds interacting with clients in a professional capacity a joy. Ideally, she should be able to use data to her advantage and she should have finished a business-related degree. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
All positions are based in Metro Manila, with the last two based in Makati City.
For the job postings above, please email your resume, with the job you wish to apply for, at regnard (at) raquedan.com.
If you have job openings in the web and social media fields, feel free to sent it my way and I’ll post it in my blog and relevant mailing lists. đź™‚
A friend of mine is looking for an eCommerce Supervisor. The position is based in Quezon City, Philippines. Here’s the job description:
The ecommerce web supervisor will be responsible for but not limited to implementing and coordinating eCommerce operational plans and Internet marketing programs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of ongoing developments of the company’s website
- To create secure data transfer between web and internal systems.
- Ensure all information available online is current and updated
- Coordination with functional teams and partners
- Development and management of website system
- Knowledgeable of database interfaces using Microsoft .NET technologies and support eBusiness development.
- Train staff to use all new developments and applications identifying time constraints, gathering key resources and conveying needs and requirements in plain English.
- To monitor web server and website technical performance.
- Reporting to senior management on a monthly basis, detailing current web usage and forthcoming developments
- Proven experience in handling enterprise level websites.
- Experience of leading a web development team.
- Knowledge of .NET based technologies
- Database knowledge
- Knowledgeable in SEO, SEM
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Consumer-oriented and self-starter
- 3+ experience in an Internet or E-commerce company
If you’re interested, please email your resume at regnard (at) raquedan.com with the subject line “eCommerce Supervisor”. đź™‚